What is Influencer Marketing? 15 Surprising Influencer Marketing Statistics
“People Do Not Buy Goods And Services. They Buy Relations, Stories, And Magic.” — Seth Godin
Today, influencer marketing is everywhere: Day-to-day lives as they scroll on social media. Every marketer knows about the mystical power of influencer marketing these days.
So, What is this new buzz-word “Influencer Marketing”?
Influencer marketing is a collaboration between a brand and an influencer to promote their products or services. Brands can make a big impact on their business by choosing the right influencer partners to collaborate with.
Is this marketing strategy worth the hype?
Influencer marketing is on the rise. In a recent market study, 95% marketers agrees influencer marketing as an effective marketing strategy. Any business can benefit from creating partnerships with social media influencers of respective niches. If you succeed in associating with the right kind of influence marketer, it will offer some key benefits to your business- driving more traffic, increases follower engagement and can create more authentic content.
These influencers are stars on their own online niches, so they have a consistent and significant online following. Their recommendations or endorsements can help brands expand their reach and generate leads.
Here are 20 interesting statistics related to influencer marketing.
1. 49% of Consumers Depend on Influencer Recommendations
2. 84% of Instagram Influencers Worldwide Are Women
3. Raising Brand Awareness Was the Top Objective for 86% of Marketers
4. 70% of Teens Trust Influencers More than Traditional Celebrities
5. 57% of Fashion and Beauty Companies Engage in Influencer Marketing
6. 82% of People Trust Social Networks to Guide Purchasing Decisions
7. 42% of Customers Use Ad-Blocking Technology
8. 41% of Twitter Users Intended to Purchase Based on a Tweet
9. Facebook is the Most Influential Social Media Network
10. YouTube is Hot on Facebook’s Heels
11. 60% of Consumers Have Been Influenced by Social Media or a Blog While Shopping at a Store
12. Purchase Intent Increased by 5.2x by Influencers on Twitter
13. 71% of Marketers Believe Influencer Partnerships are Good for Business
14. Purchase Intent Increased by 5.2x by Influencers on Twitter
15. 71% of Marketers Believe Influencer Partnerships are Good for Business
Start Influencing with a STAR Influencer…
It’s better late than never when it comes to associating with an influencer marketer. Influencers with large social media following can influence customer’s decision-making process hugely nowadays.