20 Fascinating Lead Nurturing Statistics in 2023
If you are in marketing field, you have probably heard of the term “Leads”. .In simple terms, a lead is an individual who is interested in what your business is selling or providing. Leads are an important part of marketing and the overall customer life cycle.
What is a lead?
Leads in marketing refer to anyone who has interacted with your business and has the potential to become a future customer or prospect. Signing up for a free trial or spending time on your website can turn a visitor of your website into a lead.
What is meant by Lead nurturing?
Lead nurturing is the process of developing, reinforcing and maintaining relationships with customers at every stage of their journey. Nurturing leads is critical to your business’s success because it decides your customer want to buy your product or not. Using multi-channel lead nurturing techniques like e-mail marketing, social media marketing and paid marketing, always boost sales.
With proper plan and strategy, lead nurturing can be best option to grow your business to a higher level. Leverage target audience with customized content and follow up leads in a timely manner. Don’t just send emails in a bulk to customers; personalize your emails to provide value to each customer.
Here are some fascinating lead nurturing statistics that will help to develop, maintain and engage your target audience:
Interesting Lead Nurturing Statistics
- 52% of marketers plan their lead nurturing strategies for next year.
- 65% of businesses say generating traffic and leads is their biggest marketing challenge.
- 96% of visitors who come to your website aren’t ready to buy.
- For 37.1% of businesses, generating high-quality leads is their top marketing challenge.
- 74% of companies say converting leads into customers is their top priority.
- 93% of B2B companies say content marketing generates more leads than traditional marketing strategies.
- Blogging 11+ times per month generates 4x the number of leads than blogging 4-5 times a month.
- Usually, around 10 lead-nurturing steps are needed for a lead to convert to a paying customer.
- Over 80% of B2B leads on social media came from LinkedIn.
- According to Hubspot, companies that nurture leads make 50% more sales at a cost 33% less than non-nurtured leads.
- 78% of marketers expect their lead generation budgets to either grow or stay the same.
- Nearly 80% of new leads never translate into sales.
- 98% of B2B leads aren’t converting.
- 16% of B2B marketers believe lead nurturing timing is one of the leading obstacles.
- 59% of marketers expect their sales team to increase over the next year.
- 68% of B2B companies will use landing pages to nurture new sales leads for future conversion.
- 51% of email marketers say email list segmentation is the most effective way to personalize lead nurturing.
- 58% of marketers believe they have a very successful strategy for generating demand.
- 83.7 million consumers in America use Augmented Reality (AR) at least once per month.
- 63% of people currently looking for information about a company will not make a purchase in the next three months.
Lead nurturing is the main part of the sales and marketing process. Nowadays, you can use automated lead nurturing, which uses software to send messages that are triggered by customer behavior or predetermined schedules.
Lead nurturing is import part of the sales funnel as it builds visibility, credibility, trust, and interest from a specific group of people, which it turn may turn into potential customers.