15 Landing Page Statistics For 2023
“Landing Pages are within your easy reach. You will be amazed how your business got by without them!!”
Have you heard of a Landing Page? In the digital marketing world, yow will come across different fancy terms. Landing page is vital in the digital marketing strategy, as a good one can improve the lead conversion.
What is a Landing Page And Why it is important?
In simple terms, a landing page is a standalone web page, created specifically for a marketing or advertising campaign. In even simpler terms, It is where a visitor “lands”. It is created solely for a visitor to take a specific action.
A landing page is essential to drive traffic to your business. Landing pages are created only for digital marketing campaigns for lead generation purposes. Filling a lead form, data tracking, demographic data collection are some of important goals of landing pages.
Here are some Landing Page Statistics to attract new prospects...
- Having 10-12 landing pages increases leads by up to 55%.
- Almost 30 % of landing pages have too many copy.
- The average conversion rate for a landing page is 9.7%
- Marketers see a 4.42% drop in conversion rates for every second of page-load time.
- Conversions increase by 86% when a video is present on landing pages.
- 9 out of 10 customers trust reviews and testimonials on landing pages.
- Sign-ups increase by 9% when contact details appear on landing pages.
- Content combined with pictures has an 80% greater chance of being read.
- Longer landing pages increase leads by 220% compared to ‘above the fold’ call-to-actions.
- Addressing buyer fears on landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- Multiple offers on landing pages reduce conversion by 266%
- Landing pages that feature social proof convert 1.1% better than those that don’t.
- A/B testing is one of the most popular ways to test landing pages, with 60% of businesses deeming this method “highly valuable”.
- Good testing and targeting can help to increase conversions by as much as 300%.
- 77% of landing pages are home pages.
“First impression is the best impression”. Landing page is important for First Impressions. The average human’s attention span is currently at a record low of eight seconds!! Research says while browsing the internet a visitor make the decision of whether or not to stay on a web page within the first 10 seconds. You have to meet the needs of the person who has landed on your page. Always be mindful that a visitor to your page is looking for something specific that you provide.