Voice search is certainly on the hype these days. Voice Search uses the power of speech recognition to search the internet. People are getting increasingly more lazy when it comes to typing searches ,So voila “Voice Search”.
Key Voice Search Statistics
- 27% of the global population is using voice search on mobile devices.
- 72% of users had used a digital assistant in the past six months.
- A voice search result can load in 4.6 seconds.
- 52% of smart speaker owners want to receive info about deals and promotions.
- In 2019, sales of smart speakers reached 146.9 million units.
Devices like Amazon Alexa are more common in households these days. Combining Voice search with SEO, you have to consider one main thing: People don’t speak the way they type. Voice search SEO requires two types of keywords: Question-based keywords and Long-tail keywords.
You have to prepare for more conversational queries. Here are some steps to follow if you want to perform well in voice searches.
- Find & Use Conversational Keywords. As you know, short and vague keywords are the enemy of SEO.
- Build An FAQ Section.
- Go Multilingual.
- Claim Your Google Business Profile.
- Go Fast, Go Mobile-Friendly.
- Improve Your Domain Authority.
Let’s start today…
Voice Search is a new concept yet a term that almost everyone is aware of and is using in their daily lives. If you want to grow your organic traffic, then you should be aiming to rank well for voice searches. The above tips will help your site get a good standing with search engines, which in turn helps you get more voice search traffic.