12 Powerful Email Marketing Tips You Need to Know
Email marketing is one of the most effective marketing channels across the world. It is efficient in building stronger relationships with their customers and drive sales. It is considered as one of the oldest, yet most effective, strategies. In fact, email ROI is an impressive $36 for every $1 spent.
Essential Email Marketing Tips for Your Business
As a direct marketing channel, email marketing share new products, sales, and updates with customers on their contact lists. If you are planning email marketing strategy, you have a lot of things to consider. Some of them are:
- Keep your emails short: Concise emails are easier to reply quickly and increase the response rate. Keep your email length between 60 to 200 words.
- Personalization is Key: Add personal elements to your emails. For personalization, collect relevant data from your customers.
- Segment Your Subscribers: Group subscribers based on their interests and behavior so that you can send them more relevant content, offers, and other messages.
- Implement Automation: Automate email delivery, so you don’t have to send them out each time you need to, according to your schedule.
- Design Mobile-Friendly Emails: If your emails aren’t mobile-friendly, you could be missing out on the opportunity to engage your subscribers and drive results especially if it promotes sales or discounts.
- Keep CTAs front and center: Place your call to action near the top of your email to make it the most mobile-friendly. It will ensure what you want them to do right up front.
- Re-engage inactive subscribers: Reengage with a dormant customer or reader with an enticing offer and the right email copy. Send a new and improved version of the email copy than the previous ones you sent.
- Find The Best Timing: Find the best time to send your email to customers based on factors such as when they last visited your website, what action they took while on your site, whether they completed any transactions etc.
- Use A/B Test for Email Content: A/B testing helps you decide what works best for your business. Test subject lines, body copy, layout, CTA language or button color, images and learn more about your subscribers.
- Set up trigger emails: A trigger email is an automated email used in marketing that is sent after a customer takes a certain action. Triggered emails are considered to have a 70.5% higher open rate.
- Experiment With Lead Generation Ads: Lead generation ads will help you to reach people who may be interested in buying from the brand.
- Include Links to Your Social Media Profiles: Encourage your readers to engage with your business on social media. Share your promotional offer with social media followers and friends.
Conclusion: For Successful Email Marketing
Email marketing is still one of the oldest and most effective ways to promote your online store, build relationships with customers, and generate sales. It remains just as important in 2023 as it has been in the past and it will remain the same in the near future.