15+ Powerful Conversion Rate Optimization Statistics For 2023
Here are some some average conversion rate optimization statistics that you can measure your website up against…
In today’s world, business is very competitive. In order to thrive and prosper, businesses must stay vigilant, adaptable, and maintain a competitive edge. You have to ensure that visitors of your website are converting into paying customers or engaged leads.
Conversion rate is a vital metric in any business as it evaluates how efficiently a website can encourage its audience to complete specific tasks which may be making a purchase or subscribing to a newsletter. If you are unable to create a rapport with the customer or make a first impression, it is unlikely that they will again return or respond to your business.
Conversion rate optimization is the best option for you find the desired customers by increasing the percentage of users or website visitors who will take the specific action you are wishing.
What is Conversion Rate Optimization?
Conversion rate optimization (CRO) is the process of optimizing your site or landing page experience with increasing the percentage of conversions from a website or mobile app taking desired actions. Run effective conversion rate optimization campaigns which save high on your time, money, and efforts. First, study your customer behavior insights and then experiment on your strategy according to that.
Eye-Opening Conversion Rate Optimization Statistics
- 68% of small businesses haven’t considered CRO or have done any work building an effective CRO strategy.
- 75% of B2B marketers find conversion rate an important metric for understanding a landing page’s performance.
- 94% of the web traffic is generated through organic results. So, work on generating organic search results rather than going for paid results.
- 14.6% is the average conversion rate for e-commerce sites for organic leads. This percent is only 1.7% for leads brought in through outbound activities.
- The bounce rate for most websites is 26 to 70%. This means that the vast majority of people who visit your site leave it without taking any favorable action like registration, downloading, etc.
- The average website conversion rate is 2.35%. The best websites have conversion rates of 11% or more.
- The average mobile conversion rate is around 1.53%, compared to 4.14% on desktop.
- Facebook ads convert at around 9.21% on average.
- Food and beverages have the HIGHEST average eCommerce conversion rate by industry (4.95%).
- Companies averagely spend $2000 per month on CRO tools.
- Long Landing pages have 220% more leads than shorter landing pages.
- 44% of clicks for B2B firms are directed to the concerned brand’s homepage, not a dedicated landing page. However, they should be directed to the product page so that consumers get there easily.
- Studies suggest that including a telephone number form fields can reduce conversion rates by 5%.
- Marketing automation boosts qualified leads by 451%.
- 56% of marketers say A/B testing is their preferred CRO method.
- User-generated content boosts conversion rates by 161%.
Conversion Rate Optimization is a comprehensive process that sprawls across a multiple stages. Analysis of market, customer behavior, customizing content and effectively planning a strategy.
Consider the above statistics for your next CRO campaign. Keep connected with us to know more….