Best Tips for Programming with TypeScript in 2023
It’s 2023. And the current relevance of TypeScript remains undisputed. It’s clear that Typescript really dominate the developer job market. It is slowly creeping up the rankings: it was seventh most used in 2021, up from ninth place in 2020.
What is TypeScript?
Here are some proven tips for effortless TypeScript programming in 2023
- Improve type verification by using type annotations
- Use interfaces to define reusable types
- Use destructuring for easier data access
- Use type inference
- Use classes for object-oriented programming
- Keep a well-documented code
- Use the function’s default values for the parameters
- Know more about sophisticated TypeScript features