“Sales is not about selling anymore, but about building trust and educating.”
As the name suggests, business-to-business marketing refers to the marketing of products or services to other businesses and organizations. Business-to-business refers to a business that is conducted between companies, rather than between a company and an individual consumer.
B2B marketing is always evolving, and 2023 is no different. Let’s get’s down to some of the most recent B2B stats.
- 54% of sales agents admit that contacting prospects now is harder than five years ago.
- By 2030, the B2B e-commerce market is expected to reach 33,317.37 billion.
- Millennials make 73% of all B2B buying decisions.
- An average of six to ten people are involved in a B2B buying cycle.
- 52% of buyers are more likely to purchase from sellers after reading their content.
- 86% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn to drive sales
- There will be nearly 5 billion email users by 2025
- 82% of online traffic in 2022 comes from videos.
- The global B2B eCommerce market might reach 33,317.37 billion by 2030.
- B2B customers are starting to rely more on the internet than salespeople
- Email marketing is the most implemented B2B tactic, leading with 84%.
- 56 percent of marketers rated YouTube as important to their overall success.
- Facebook remains the biggest social media network for adults overall with 72 percent of adults using it.
- 49 percent of B2B marketers consider it the hardest tactic to generate leads from.
- Only 10 percent of marketers found that they could effectively track their results on social media.
The B2B industry is quite different from others because the buyer’s journey is typically longer. These statistics will help your B2B businesses. The ultimate purpose of B2B marketing is to make other businesses familiar with your brand name, the value of your product or service, and convert them into customers.